2. Registration ProcessTo use any Webkeon Technologies SERVICE, you must submit certain registration data. Such registration data shall include, but shall not be limited to, your name, address, e-mail address, phone number, and other billing information. You hereby certify that all of the registration data you provide to Webkeon Technologies is accurate and complete, and you agree to notify Webkeon Technologies within thirty (30) days of any changes to such data.
3. Changes to AgreementWebkeon Technologies reserves the right to modify this Agreement at its own discretion. If any modification to this Agreement is unacceptable to you, you may immediately terminate or cancel this agreement by providing written notice to Webkeon Technologies; you will not receive any refund of fees paid by you hereunder in connection with any such termination. If you do not terminate or cancel the Agreement, or if you continue to use a SUBSCRIPTION SERVICE or any other SERVICE following any modification to this Agreement, your continued use will mean that you have accepted that modification. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these terms and conditions.
- defame, abuse, harass, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others; conduct or forward illegal contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, unsolicited e-mail or multi-level marketing campaigns;
- publish, post, distribute, disseminate or link to any:
(i) inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, adult content, nude, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information;
(ii) software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, copyright licenses, rights of privacy or publicity, or other proprietary rights, unless you own, control such rights or have received all necessary consents for your use of such software and other materials;
(iii) software or other material that contains viruses, corrupted files, or that may or are intended to damage the operation of another's computer (e.g., "cracks" or other programs written to defeat the security measures of any computer, system or programs);
- sell, distribute, disseminate or link to any sites for marketing, sales or distribution of: firearms, explosives, ammunition, liquor, tobacco products, food that is not packaged or does not comply with all applicable laws for sale to consumers by commercial merchants, pharmaceuticals and controlled substances, counterfeit, pirated or stolen goods, fraudulent goods, any goods or services that infringe or otherwise violate a third party's rights, registered or unregistered securities, goods or services that: (i) you cannot legally sell, (ii) and/or are misrepresented ;
- harvest or otherwise collect information about third parties, including e-mail addresses, without the express consent of such third parties;
- restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying its rights in Webkeon Technologies, interfering with or disrupting the Webkeon Technologies service or servers or network connected to Webkeon Technologies; or, violate any applicable government laws or regulations.
- Webkeon Technologies is not obligated to monitor the content on Webkeon Technologies. However, with respect to the use of the products and services offered on Webkeon Technologies. Webkeon Technologies reserves the right to disclose any information or materials as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or government request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, from the Webkeon Technologies Web sites, in Webkeon Technologies's sole discretion, without notice at any time.
5. Payment and FeesSome products and services available through or in connection with Webkeon Technologies require that you purchase a SUBSCRIPTION SERVICE or otherwise pay a fee and/or a monthly fee. Charges may apply for certain services such as, web site design, web site hosting, consulting, subscription services, or any other service as described on the Webkeon Technologies website.You agree to pay Webkeon Technologies all amounts due upon demand. All fees and payments are nonrefundable. Amounts not paid by you to Webkeon Technologies when due, may bear interest at the lesser of (a) one and one-half percent (1.5%) per month, and (b) the maximum rate permitted by applicable law. You must notify Webkeon Technologies in writing that you are terminating this Agreement, fees pre-paid by you to Webkeon Technologies for Webkeon Technologies products or services will not be credited back to your applicable credit card or otherwise refunded to you. Webkeon Technologies is not required to refund directly or indirectly to you any amounts paid hereunder. You understand that if Webkeon Technologies does not receive timely payment of all amounts due for any SUBSCRIPTION SERVICE or any other SERVICE you purchase, your use of all SERVICES and SUBSCRIPTION SERVICES may be severely restricted or terminated, at Webkeon Technologies's sole discretion. You agree to pay any taxes, duties, and assessments arising out of your use of Webkeon Technologies. You agree to pay all attorney and collection fees arising from our efforts to collect any past due amounts from you to the extent allowed by law.
6. Links to Third Party SitesLinks within Webkeon Technologies may let you leave Webkeon Technologies. You acknowledge that the linked sites are not under the control of Webkeon Technologies and that Webkeon Technologies is not responsible for the contents or operation of such linked sites or any link contained in such linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites. Webkeon Technologies is not responsible for web casting or any other form of transmission received from any linked site. Webkeon Technologies is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Webkeon Technologies of the linked site or any association with their operators.
7. Your License to Webkeon TechnologiesWebkeon Technologies does not claim ownership of the materials you provide to Webkeon Technologies (including feedback and suggestions) or post, upload, input or submit in connection with your use of Webkeon Technologies or any web site ("Your Web Site") created by Webkeon Technologies for you or on your behalf in connection with the use of Webkeon Technologies (collectively "Submissions"). However, you grant Webkeon Technologies a royalty-free license to use (including, without limitation, the rights to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate, sublicense and reformat your Submission, and to publish your web site name on the Webkeon Technologies website as in a section called "Our Clients") your Submission only in connection with the operation and promotion of Webkeon Technologies. No compensation will be paid or due you with respect to Webkeon Technologies's or its sublicensee's use of the materials as licensed. Webkeon Technologies is under no obligation to post or use any materials you may provide, and may remove such materials at any time in Webkeon Technologies's sole discretion. By posting messages, uploading files, inputting data, submitting any feedback or suggestions, or engaging in any other form of communication with or through any Webkeon Technologies Web site, you warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control the rights necessary to do so and to grant Webkeon Technologies the license set forth above, and you will defend and indemnify Webkeon Technologies and its suppliers from any third party claim related to a breach of any of the foregoing representations or warranties.
8. Limitation of Liability DisclaimerYou agree that our entire liability and that of any third party providing services as part of the subscription service or any other service, and your exclusive remedy, with respect to the subscription service and any other service, and any matter arising out of this agreement, is solely limited to the amount you paid for such subscription service or service. Webkeon Technologies, its contractors, affiliates (including third parties providing services as part of the subscription service or any other service) and parent companies shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages or any damages whatsoever including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of Webkeon Technologies or resulting from the use or inability to use the subscription service or any other service, or any of the Webkeon Technologies designed web sites, web site hosting service, or other Webkeon Technologies services or for the cost of procurement of substitute services. Because some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states, our liability is limited to the extent permitted by law. We disclaim any and all loss or liability resulting from, but not limited to:
(1) loss or liability resulting from access delays or access interruptions;
(2) loss or liability resulting from data non-delivery or data mis-delivery;
(3) loss or liability resulting from acts of god;
(4) loss or liability resulting from the unauthorized use or misuse of your account information (including any passwords);
(5) loss or liability resulting from errors, omissions, or misstatements in any and all information or service(s) provided under this agreement;
(6) loss or liability relating to the deletion of or failure to store e-mail messages;
(7) loss or liability resulting from the development or interruption of your Webkeon Technologies web site or any of the services included in the subscription service or any other service;
(8) loss or liability from your inability to use any component of the subscription service or other services;
(9) loss or liability that you may incur in connection with our processing of your application for our services, our processing of any authorized modification to your Webkeon Technologies web site or registration data, or your agents failure to pay any fees, including the monthly subscription service fee. You hereby acknowledge that this provision will apply whether or not Webkeon Technologies is given notice of the possibility of such damages and that this provision will apply to all content, merchandise or services available through Webkeon Technologies. The terms of this Section will survive any termination or cancellation of this agreement.
The information, products, services, and other material included in or available through Webkeon Technologies may not be complete, and may include inaccuracies or errors, and may also be modified or deleted from time to time. Advice, information, products, services or other materials received via Webkeon Technologies should not be relied upon for personal, medical, legal, business, financial or other decisions and is not intended to replace the advice of appropriate and qualified professionals. You acknowledge that you should consult an appropriate professional for specific advice tailored to your situation.The terms of this Section will survive any termination or cancellation of this agreement.
Without limiting the foregoing, Webkeon Technologies is not responsible for any of your data residing on Webkeon Technologies hardware. You are responsible for backing-up your data and information that may reside on the Webkeon Technologies hardware, or any 3rd party hardware, whether or not such information is produced through the use of Webkeon Technologies. It is your responsibility to take the necessary steps to ensure your primary means of business is maintained. The terms of this Section will survive any termination or cancellation of this agreement.